Affiliate Network reviews based on my experiences. In an effort to make a positive contribution to marketers and advertisers everywhere, I’ve decided to start putting some thoughts down.
- Affiliate.com – I was introduced to Doug and Scott by a previous associate and these guys basically changed my life. I never have felt like these guys have given up on me even once.
When you need someone to keep you in the loop Doug answers the phone on Sundays and sends checks on Fridays (or whatever day). Scott is like some sort of rock star but is also one of the friendliest and smartest people in the industry.
- Neverblue – I can’t say enough about Neverblue. Their affiliate managers are all hardworking and super nice. We are lucky to deal with a few standout folks at NVB. Their affiliate managers even offer phone support and advice to my friends’ parents (I’m 31!). The #1 thing about them that keeps me trying their offers even in a slump is the fact that they go to bat (sometimes war) for their publishers. First network for us to gross $250,000 on Facebook ads in a single month.
If you have questions, need advice, or are flaming mad after 30 hours of ad optimization and need a shoulder to cry on or someone to laugh while you beat holes in your walls, this is the place for you.
- ClickBooth – These guys tie for my favorite network all the time. I have never had a bad experience with them. Their affiliate managers are amazing. They may be taking over the industry.
These guys literally hand you the best offers to run. Their AMs understand exhausted affiliates and make your life easy. So many offers, so many categories, so many countries. CB is a leader.
- Media Magnetic – Tim Wisner is one hell of an affiliate manager. You should be working with him if you are experienced and can delivery volume. He’s always got a handful of really nice exclusives. I’ve known Tim for a decade now and the guy has never let me down.
What stand out to me most about Tim is that even through long personal droughts he does not give up. I’ve seen some dry stretches over the past 10 years where I couldn’t generate a lead even if I had a magic wand – but Tim has never quit on me once. He’s on top of his biz and runs a clean shop.
- Eagle Web Assets – Harrison, Chad and Ryan have been a great team over the past couple years for Team Firecyde. Giving us the best offers, the best payouts and also giving our own offers priority attention made it easy for us to gain respect for EWA’s profit machine with the quickness.